Sunday 19 May 2013

a little request....

I receive, each week, a handful of emails from students, businesses and home-makers with little questions seeking advice on working as a maker.  Therefore I thought it would be interesting to introduce to The Linen Garden a little weekly business post where I answer a question you have sent in.  Soooo, all I need is a question from you, your name, name of business, and a short description of your business and email it to me at info@vickytrainor.co.uk or leave a comment below.  I look forward to recieving your questions.

 
I was interviewed by Marna of Little A Designs last week and you can see my natterings and question answerings over on her blog at the moment by clicking here.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Your work is inspirational! I enjoyed reading the interview very much.

    Madelief

    ReplyDelete